May 15, 2015

Our Engagement Pictures

Happy Friday! It's been a whirlwind of a week getting back from our amazing honeymoon, I cannot wait to recap it all but I wanted to go way back to the beginning since I haven't blogged in a while.

We had scheduled our Engagement pictures for February 25th, and 2015 has been one year for the books in Austin = RAIN all the time. You might as well call us Seattle, Texas because it has been down pouring for so many weeks - and we had to reschedule our engagements 4 times! FOUR! Thankfully our photographer Shalyn kept us positive and was super flexible in continuing to wait for perfect weather. We eventually landed a date in early April that happened to be the most beautiful weather and perfect sun, and I am so pleased with how Shalyn from Love, The Nelsons, captured our fun and intimate relationship during this session. Scott and I both can be our own worst critics and tend to pick ourselves apart so I was really nervous during the engagements, but Shay with her rapping skills and silly dance moves to loosen us up really helped us relax and I think that made all the difference with how the photos came out!! Get ready to swoon you guys... they're amazing and I will cherish these photos forever! Can you believe we dated for almost 8 years with no real professional photos of ourselves?!






































Stay tuned for more posts recapping the best day and few weeks of our life!!

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful engagement photographs!! You both look so cute together. It reminded me of my engagement party at DC wedding venues. It was arranged by best event planners. They did a marvellous job by making my day fabulous.