February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you are showered with love and appreciation not just today, but every day! We usually go out to dinner or drinks and drunken kareoke, but it's going to be packed probably everywhere in Austin tonight. We're most likely going to stay in, watch movies, drink, and make each other dinner.
I cannot wait!

Here is to the 6th Valentine's day that I'm spending with my boo Scottie, and the 3rd we are spending with our little Huxley. We love him so much!

Will you be my Valentine?

Leaving you with my linkup for #backthatazzupfriday with Whitney with one of my favorite love songs by Usher! If you don't know this song, I don't think we can be friends. ;-)


XOXO
Amanda, Scottie, & Huxley

1 comment:

Ruthie Hart said...

SO cute amanda! He is quite photogenic! Happy vday!